Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2009 Yiwu through Hiru's eyes


This is the first of the tea drops impressions. This one is written by Hiru, a new contributor of the blog. She was inspired by a sample of 2009 Autumn Yiwu cake from pu-erh.sk, one of the famous 6FTM Jim's cakes.

-ER-


2009 Yiwu through Hiru's eyes



Today we touched for the first time

I had hundred things on my mind
your smell washed them, stretched them,
unburdened them
their water turned to steam and left




my mind spoke through memories of light
and I listened

your way

not mysterious yet deep,

very rich yet gentle

your energy
pure and radiant



this conversation silenced my thoughts,
there´s only room for me
how unexpected






what a wondrous message I received today
I am touched


Hiru


~ 4 comments: ~

Nicolas says:
at: February 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM said...

Congratulation for your blog. I've reading all the pages :)

Have a good tea in your life.

Nicolas

esteban rivas says:
at: February 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM said...

Thank you Nicolas!

It's a real pity I can't speak French, otherwise I'd read your blog too .) I understand the name of your blog at least and it sounds like something that could be of my interest!

The same wishes to you!

-ER-

discipleofthetealeaf says:
at: February 11, 2012 at 3:04 AM said...

lovely post, and exceptional photos. I am happy to have found your blog.

esteban rivas says:
at: February 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM said...

thank you for your kind comment, we are happy you enjoy reading the blog .)

ER & Hiru

~ Post a Comment ~

Powered by Blogger.

blogs we like

pageviews

+

Drink your tea
slowly and reverently,
as if it is the axis
on which the world earth revolves.
Slowly, evenly,
without rushing toward the future.
Live the actual moment.
Only this moment is life.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Best to be like water,
Which benefits the ten thousand things
And does not contend.
It pools where humans disdain to dwell,
Close to the Tao.

Live in a good place.
Keep your mind deep.
Treat others well.
Stand by your word.
Keep good order.
Do the right thing.
Work when it's time.

Only do not contend,
And you will not go wrong.

Tao Te Ching, 8 / transl. Addis & Lombardo